Sprayfine® HVLP turbine gun
- Professional grade - All metal construction, no rubber or plastic parts - entire gun can be immersed in solvent for cleaning!
- external packing nut, no need to remove nozzle to adjust needle packing!
- Fully adjustable spray pattern
- "twist and click" air cap for vertical fan, horizontal fan, or circular pattern
- Spring loaded air cap moves in and out by simply turning retaining ring - adjust to spray any size pattern!
- Material adjustment knob - enables you to control paint output, making small items as easy to spray as large items!
- Works with any HVLP turbine system!
- Provides the best atomization in the industry!
- Projector sets available in the following sizes: 0.5mm, 1.0mm; 1.3mm; 1.5mm; 1.8mm; 2.0mm, 2.2mm
- Bleeder gun with infinite adjustment of pattern size
- Comes with 1.3mm projector set installed:
recommended size for medium viscosity finishes such as:
varnish, polyurethane, sealer, lacquer, stain, cellulose, automotive, acrylic, oil, creosote, wood primer
Needle/Nozzle selection chart
Needle and Nozzle
Wood Stains, Lacquers, Automotive, Cellulose, Synthetics, Acrylic, Oil
Polyurethane, Glitter Paints, Cellulose, Acrylics, Synthetics, Lacquers, Fluorescents, Wood Stains, Creosote, Wood Primer
Oil Base, Oxides, Primers, Marine Paint, Varnish, Enamels, Multi-Color, Industrial Synthetics
Emulsions, Oxides, Chlorinated Rubber, Zinc Rich Primers
Hammers, Latex, Oil Base Primers, Enamels, Marine, Masonry Paints, Texture Coatings, Heavy Primers, Water and Solvent Based Adhesives
Spray Pattern selection
Spray Pattern Shape:
The Spray pattern is adjusted by turning the ears of the air cap into either a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal position as shown below:
Spray Pattern Size:
To change the spray pattern size, screw the air cap ring in or out accordingly. Turning the ring clockwise will make the pattern bigger (and reduce the atomization). Turning the ring counterclockwise will make the pattern smaller (and increase atomization).
Material Flow Adjustment:
To increase the material flow, turn the adjusting knob on the back of the gun counterclockwise, to decrease the material flow, turn the adjusting knob clockwise
Saves You Time
Reduces work normally done by brush.
Clean up is fast and easy
Less draping and masking is needed
Saves You Money
Cuts material waste from overspray
Transfer efficiency of 85% or better
Save as much as 50% over conventional spray systems
Sprays odd shapes
Sprays all surfaces requiring a fine finish
Lightweight, self-contained, portable
Maximum control with minimal overspray or bounceback
You set the spray pattern and delivery
Meets EPA Guidelines For Low VOC Emissions
Spray Virtually Any Material
Oil or water-based enamels and house paints
Stone finish paints
Use it To Spray:
Just got done spraying whole kitchen and the gun worked Great was able to get heaver paint out and clear coat. This has worked better than my gun that was over $300 dollars.
From current experience I would rate this gun a 5 start but I haven't used it long enough to give it that rating. I definitely don't have any qualms about a 4 star rating. At the present moment I don't see why it shouldn't earn a 5 star rating.
I was concern that the handle would get hot because it was metal but it doesn't. It lays down my bathtub coating very satisfactorily. Since it is all metal it cleans up easily. I like the fact it doesn't have the duck bill (curved tubing under cap), so that is one area I don't have to worry about getting clogged. I will purchase a second one.
Second purchase. Great quality.