Sprayfine A301 3-Stage Turbine HVLP Spray System
Sprayfine® A-301 3-Stage HVLP Turbine Spray System!
Save Paint, Reduce Overspray!
Comes with super high flex lightweight 25' air hose - perfect for auto painting!
Produces 134 CFM (cubic feet per minute) airflow! The highest airflow of any unit!
Works with standard 120-Volt household electrical outlet!
Portable, requires no air compressor!
3-stage, bypass tangential discharge turbine motor (motor cooling air is kept separate from spraying air)
Filters are economical and easy to replace!
Includes all metal all chrome bleeder gun w/1 qt cup (no plastic parts)
1.3mm projector set installed (other size pro sets available for $30.00 apiece)
Includes 1-qt remote cup/gun assembly
Includes paint cup holder!
- Includes cleaning kit and nozzle wrench
Supplies heated, dry air - no need for moisture traps!
Full 2 year Warranty!
Full satisfaction warranty - return for any reason for full refund within 14 days!
What is HVLP?
HVLP turbine motors produce extremely high volumes of over 100 CFM (cubic feet per minute) at very low pressures (3 - 8) psi (pounds per square inch). Compare this to a typical air compressor set-up of 45 - 60 psi at 8 CFM. HVLP turbines supply air at a much lower velocity producing a softer, easier to control spray. This allows you to lay the paint on gently and not blast it on. Benefits of HVLP include less overspray and less paint wastage. Transfer efficiencies can reach 85%, resulting in 30-50% savings on the cost of paint! The quality of the finish is identical to the best high-pressure spray finishes. In addition, the air from the Sprayfine® turbine is heated by a process called adiabatic heating, eliminating any moisture in the finish being sprayed, and speeding up the flash-off rate, reducing runs and sags!
In some areas of the USA (Southern California for instance), high-pressure spray systems are prohibited in certain industries. HVLP turbine systems automatically comply with all known regulations in North America.
Sprayfine® HVLP turbine gun
- Professional grade - All metal construction, no rubber or plastic parts - entire gun can be immersed in solvent for cleaning!
- external packing nut, no need to remove nozzle to adjust needle packing!
- Fully adjustable spray pattern
- "twist and click" air cap for vertical fan, horizontal fan, or circular pattern
- Spring loaded air cap moves in and out by simply turning retaining ring - adjust to spray any size pattern!
- Material adjustment knob - enables you to control paint output, making small items as easy to spray as large items!
- Works with any HVLP turbine system!
- Provides the best atomization in the industry!
- Projector sets available in the following sizes: 1.0mm; 1.3mm; 1.5mm; 1.8mm; 2.0mm
- Bleeder gun with infinite adjustment of pattern size
- Comes with 1.3mm projector set installed:
recommended size for medium viscosity finishes such as:
varnish, polyurethane, sealer, lacquer, stain, cellulose, automotive, acrylic, oil, creosote, wood primer
Needle/Nozzle selection chart
Needle and Nozzle
Wood Stains, Lacquers, Automotive, Cellulose, Synthetics, Acrylic, Oil
Polyurethane, Glitter Paints, Cellulose, Acrylics, Synthetics, Lacquers, Fluorescents, Wood Stains, Creosote, Wood Primer
Oil Base, Oxides, Primers, Marine Paint, Varnish, Enamels, Multi-Color, Industrial Synthetics
Emulsions, Oxides, Chlorinated Rubber, Zinc Rich Primers
Hammers, Latex, Oil Base Primers, Enamels, Marine, Masonry Paints, Texture Coatings, Heavy Primers, Water and Solvent Based Adhesives
Spray Pattern selection
Spray Pattern Shape:
The Spray pattern is adjusted by turning the ears of the air cap into either a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal position as shown below:
Spray Pattern Size:
To change the spray pattern size, screw the air cap ring in or out accordingly. Turning the ring clockwise will make the pattern bigger (and reduce the atomization). Turning the ring counterclockwise will make the pattern smaller (and increase atomization).
Material Flow Adjustment:
To increase the material flow, turn the adjusting knob on the back of the gun counterclockwise, to decrease the material flow, turn the adjusting knob clockwise
Saves You Time
- Reduces work normally done by brush.
- Clean up is fast and easy
- Less draping and masking is needed
Saves You Money
Cuts material waste from overspray
- Transfer efficiency of 85% or better
- Save as much as 50% over conventional spray systems
- Sprays odd shapes
- Pinpoint control
- Sprays all surfaces requiring a fine finish
- Lightweight, self-contained, portable
- Maximum control with minimal overspray or bounceback
- You set the spray pattern and delivery
Meets EPA Guidelines For Low VOC Emissions
Spray Virtually Any Material
- Automotive Finishes
- Solid-body stains
- Oil or water-based enamels and house paints
- Stone finish paints
- Hammer finish
- Marine finishes
- Chlorinated rubber
- Texture coatings
Use it To Spray:
- Office furniture
- Bathtubs/shower stalls
- Wall tile
- Trim Work
">Try these related products:
Sprayfine HVLP turbine bleeder gun w/1 qt siphon cup
HVLP Turbine Sprayfine 2 Qt Remote Paint Cup w/Hoses
25' Hose for HVLP Turbine Sprayer
Remote Paint Cup Conversion Kit
Replacement Turbine Inlet Filter
1.5mm projector set (Sprayfine)
2.0mm projector set (Sprayfine)
1.0mm Projector Set (Sprayfine)
1.8mm Projector set (Sprayfine)
2.2mm Projector Set (Sprayfine)
(100) 32 oz disposable paint/resin/epoxy mixing measuring cups
3 oz gravity cup for turbine HVLP gun
E-mail a friend about this item.
Return to Catalog